• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I probably should say hi

Welcome to the forum, Violet! I've posted 1,288 times without doing an introduction thread, so don't worry about your twice! :D

Halo said:
Welcome to the forum, Violet! I've posted 1,288 times without doing an introduction thread, so don't worry about your twice! :D

Then do one this instant young lady! :eek: :p

Anyway... welcome to the forum where we teach mice to sing! BTW, nice name :)

I know... :( No-one speaks to me here, and everyone's really unfriendly, especially you, hay. *sniff*

Did you think they call me the stupid asshole for fun.. :confused: :) Besides it's very hard work being nice to everyone.

I think the reason no one talks to you, is that you smell...

I only smell of beautiful, fragrant flowers like a young lady should. In fact, I'm surprised you could smell anything over the stink of your breath. :p

Well did I say that it was a bad smell... No I did not!! And then you try to insult me by saying such a ridiculous thing. :mad:
If not for the fact that I can feel the love you are sending me, I think I would have reported you for hurting my feelings.. :D

Now where did I leave my brain.

Ah, but you implied it was a bad smell. And I thought I had succeeded in insulting you - I shall have to try harder next time. :p What's that? Oh. Ahem. I will now read a prepared statement from my lawyers.

"Halo wishes it to be known that hay's breath does not stink at all. It actually has a lovely minty smell, mintier than the Fox's Glacier Mints factory. Any implication that hay's breath smells unpleasant was purely accidental. Thank you."

OK? :D

I never implied that it was a bad smell, that was just the assumption you made. How can you know I was thinking along the lines of, "Halo's smell is so wonderful that people simply cannot deal with it's divine sweetness"?

I don't go through the courts, I just stalk people and drive them insane. Luckily that is not so far for you ... :D

Dammit, guess that means no stalking. Well I don't really like all the effort of stalking anyway.

I know, it's hard work, isn't it? It took me ages to find out your address, telephone number, social security number... Oops, I've said too much. :D

So I'm not just being paranoid, there really are someone out to get me. :eek: Can't wait to tell my psychologist.
Is it possible to stalk ones own stalker..?

I suppose it's possible theoretically, but it would get extremely complicated. I think you'd have to have a rota: how about I stalk you Mon-Wed, you stalk me Thurs-Sat, and we have Sundays off?

Back