• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I probably should say hi

Sounds like a great plan. This makes it so much easier to stalk people. Stalking is much more fun when you don't have to do it alone.

Nah, I like to only stalk one person at a time. Otherwise I have found that it gets a bit complicated.

You are probably right.. Well I guess I'll spot you around sometime, if you are careless. :D

I am never careless - I am stealth personified. You will never know whether I have visited or not. Be nervous, be very nervous... :D

And a big "Sorry!" to truly violet for taking over her welcome thread. She is now wondering just what kind of people frequent this forum. Don't worry truly violet, we are all quite sane here (except on days of the week ending in a "y"). ;)

oh my goodness I have indeed found my long lost family
( and they are a bunch of smart A**es........ )
I hijack threads all the time btw, ...... romp around a bit with them.... a good time is had by all, and eventually return them, answered and with a full tank of gas
vi

Hey, Welcome to the Forum :)

(Did you see what I did there!! Valiant crusader of getting threads back on topic that I am :D)

Phil

Back