• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ice Cream: What's your favorite?

Not really that much to explain! The song is kind of a silly song but I like it and love her loads! She is so funky!

I was listening to "Ahora soy mala" one day and it was making me happy so just put it into my sig. It really has no meaning or reflects anything about me or what I think. So that's it's story :)

The bottom one has more meaning for me though. I really like those words a lot.

SillyWabbit said:
My fave is Ben and Jerry - chocolate chip cookie dough.

I like to eat out the cookie dough bits...it makes my husband mad when he gets to the ice cream and there are significantly less cookie doughs than when he bought it :)

I'm missing something in this discussion...

Is there such a thing as "bad" ice cream? It's ALL good! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried.

Irene Wilde said:

Is there such a thing as "bad" ice cream? It's ALL good! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried.

i don't like tiger stripe. orange and licorice.....blech. makes me shiver.

VTChEwbecca said:
I like to eat out the cookie dough bits...it makes my husband mad when he gets to the ice cream and there are significantly less cookie doughs than when he bought it :)

Gak... I can't stand cookie dough in my ice cream - a very North American flavour that I just don't get. Why not put in cookies????

And Geenh... oh, for some gelati or sorbet... In my most recent trip to Melbourne, I discovered passionfruit gelati at my favorite Lygon St gelati shop. It even had the seeds still in! YUMMMMM!

But cookie dough is so tasty...unfortunately, the real thing is not overly healthy.

Jenn, Orange with licorice? YUCK! I'm glad I've never heard of that (and doubly glad I haven't had to try it)

Is Licorice good in anything? I think that is the one ice cream flavor I would not eat.

"Is Licorice good in anything?"

Licorice (that word never looks like it's spelled correctly) jellybeans are my favorite, but the idea of licorice ice cream does not really do it for me.

Irene Wilde said:

Is there such a thing as "bad" ice cream? It's ALL good!

Yes, there is. Check this:
"Savoury icecreams are the lastest fad, easy and delicous

Avocado icecream
Roast Onion Icecream
Grain Mustard icecream (with cabbage dishes especially)
Tomato sorbet"

Yuck!

And I heard something on the news about chicken and rice flavour, omelette flavour

"Farts? Ice cream? Motokid, are you running out of topics?"

Nope, but can you guess what my next thread might be about? :D

Motokid said:
Licorice (that word never looks like it's spelled correctly) jellybeans are my favorite, but the idea of licorice ice cream does not really do it for me.

I like to refer to them as Black Jellybeans as they are in fact black and therefor I don't need to worry about spelling. They are the best kind and I agree that the ice cream flavor just seems yucky.

also once i had peanut butter icecream, which seemed good in theory but after 5-6 licks just made me feel sick. it was topped with banana icecream so you can see where i am going with this.

"it was topped with banana icecream"

Banana, a flavor I like in the fruit itself, but not really in anything like a candy, or ice-cream. Banana ice-cream sounds pretty nasty to me.

Nobodies mentioned coffee ice-cream. I'm a little surprised at that.

Vanilla always works, especially with fruit or chocolate sprinkles. Otherwise... Some kind of sorbet, mocca or straciatella.

Definitely not rose and violet, which I got a taste of yesterday. Yuck!

Back