• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'll be out for a while.

honeydevil said:
no you weren't the only one, but the other were smart enough to keep their mouth shut... you should work on that...
RaVeN said:
Did you just wake up and decide that you wanted to make an immature, babbling twit of yourself, or is that a premeditated, life-long ambittion of yours?

It's obvious you were sent to The States to grow up a little. On your mark.... get set....START!
And here I thought the two of you would get along. So much for my introduction skills. :(

Ell said:
And here I thought the two of you would get along. So much for my introduction skills. :(

don't worry ell, it was my fault... i had a kinda strange experience and i took it out on RaVeN, not your fault... :eek:

Sorry RaVeN... I'm immature and stupid... :eek: :(

RitalinKid said:
Stewart, c'mon! We're trying to make Martin think he'll be missed.

Geesh, Martin would be missed and should be missed if he's not here. He's a wheel in the mechanism, a booster in the powerline, a voice in a different corner . . . the regs all know that. Don't piss on the presence--the absence is worse.

If we all agreed and behaved all the time, if we all said the same thing and thought the same thing, there would be no point.

honeydevil said:
don't worry ell, it was my fault... i had a kinda strange experience and i took it out on RaVeN, not your fault... :eek:

Sorry RaVeN... I'm immature and stupid... :eek: :(

No worries. It's just as much my fault....but thanks.

Besides, I've been married twice and kinda miss the verbal abuse. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
No worries. It's just as much my fault....but thanks.

Besides, I've been married twice and kinda miss the verbal abuse. :D

RaVeN

wow, just knock when you miss it too much... i'm always happy to help... :)
and thanks, i felt like a jerk, dork... any other suggestions?

Ell said:

Not your fault, Ell. Maybe we're too much alike. Hard shell with a soft, creamy center.

Wait...that's a Cadbury egg.......nevermind. :eek:

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Not your fault, Ell. Maybe we're too much alike. Hard shell with a soft, creamy center.

RaVeN

hey, you shouldn't post all my secrets here... that could really mess up my image... :D

honeydevil said:
hey, you shouldn't post all my secrets here... that could really mess up my image... :D

I think we'd better stop before the whole forum begins projectile vomiting. ;)....and speaking of which.....I'll miss you Martin! :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Maybe we're too much alike. Hard shell with a soft, creamy center.

RaVeN

Are you guys kidding? That couldn't be an egg. That has to be a crab, a cancor. I am so disappointed with you, RaVeN.

Sorry, RaVeN, that I can't say welcome back to you. Because I am afraid that once I said it, you would soon disappear.----I mean I am afraid I could lost you again. Bah.........don't know how to make it clear.

RaVeN said:
Hi Crystal!

So, seeing me again has you blowin' groceries, huh? :p

RaVeN

man i just started, do we really have to stop spamming martins thread? :eek:

Oh and martin, we miss you... hurry up...

Crystal, don't you dare throw up on my shoes, they are new

honeydevil said:
man i just started, do we really have to stop spamming martins thread? :eek:

Oh and martin, we miss you... hurry up...

Crystal, don't you dare throw up on my shoes, they are new

Sorry, I, erm.. really didn't see it! :p

Ah, yeah, Martin, we will miss you. sure.

RaVeN

Groceries? what groceries? say something I can understand. :mad:

novella said:
Geesh, Martin would be missed and should be missed if he's not here. He's a wheel in the mechanism, a booster in the powerline, a voice in a different corner . . . the regs all know that. Don't piss on the presence--the absence is worse.

If we all agreed and behaved all the time, if we all said the same thing and thought the same thing, there would be no point.
humor. think humor.

Back