• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

illuminaties

lovermuffin

Who are the illuminaties? I was talking online with a guy from Germany and he mentioned them to me. I hadn't heard of them before this. Apparently they're some cult that controls the stock market? What's up with this?

just do a search on the illuminati .The Illuminati is the name of many groups, modern and historical, real and fictitious, verified and alleged. Most commonly, however, The Illuminati refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, the least secret of all secret societies in the world, described below. Most use refers to an alleged shadowy conspiratorial organization which controls world affairs behind the scenes, usually a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. Illuminati is sometimes used synonymously with New World Order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

there is another secret soceity that is very important called:SKULL AND BONES from the yale university.:)

Back