• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm back

nick452

Hi guys just wanted to let you know that i'm back from my vac :D i almost died from bookforum withdrawl symptoms but i'm okay now.

Welcome home nick.

Is that a new diaper your sporting? Be careful, that's a trick question. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Welcome home nick.

Is that a new diaper your sporting? Be careful, that's a trick question. :D

RaVeN

Ta thanks!I think it would be best for all involved if i didn't answer that.

Hi, Nick, glad to see you on the board again! Yes, and your cute avatar. Did I tell you that I liked it? Did I tell you that it made me smile everytime I saw it?

Best regards, :)

watercrystal said:
Hi, Nick, glad to see you on the board again! Yes, and your cute avatar. Did I tell you that I liked it? Did I tell you that it made me smile everytime I saw it?

Best regards, :)

Yes you have but you may repeat it as often as you want.I'm glad it makes you smile.

Thea said:
Welcome back, person I've never spoken to before. Where did you go?

I went away on vacation, you probably joined while i was away so that's why we've never spoken before but i hope we willl do so often in future.

nick452 said:
Hi guys just wanted to let you know that i'm back from my vac :D i almost died from bookforum withdrawl symptoms but i'm okay now.
I don't know you but good to have you back! :D

nick452 said:
I went away on vacation, you probably joined while i was away so that's why we've never spoken before

Er, yes, of course. I was just being silly, and was actually curious as to where you went on vacation, but if you don't want to give that away that's fine with me! :p

Thea said:
Er, yes, of course. I was just being silly, and was actually curious as to where you went on vacation, but if you don't want to give that away that's fine with me! :p

No it's fine it's just that it's really not all that exciting.I'm a student (so naturally i'm very poor) and i did what most poor students do,i went home to freeload off my parents and it was great to see all my friends again.

Back