• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

im back

mr_michel

kickbox
well a month has pass althougt i being loging every then and now i didnt have a chance to check a lot of whats going on on the forum.
but now im full time again with my beloved adsl conection, so what i miss?
any banned/unbanned members?
its irene gonne for real?
any new evil animal for the forum fauna?

also i notice a lot of newbies this month (how many have you ate?), any masoc.. erm.. persistent ones (who they killed to get in), if so
welcome to the forum, im looking foward to meeting you :)

i hope you all had a great time during the xmas season, i know i did

Welcome back :) :cool:

Did you have a good time back home and get to eat your fave food???

To answer your question

nobody new
yes, as far as I know
evil penguin gods of the haunted corner :eek:

Yes, there are lots of nebies. We have dug many pit traps and laid out trip wires in some of the more well traveled forums so that should take care of them!

Welcome back...

Beware of the new people, some of them would rather eat your hand than shake it.. They are a savage people.

Welcome back! :) It looks like Wabbit has answered all of your questions...though some of the newbies have managed to avoid the traps...

VTChEwbecca said:
Welcome back! :) It looks like Wabbit has answered all of your questions...though some of the newbies have managed to avoid the traps...

Yes, how do they do that? I need to send them back to ACME :(

SillyWabbit said:
Yes, how do they do that? I need to send them back to ACME :(
I think the Google spiders have something to do with it. You know those newbies... :rolleyes:

Welcome back!! :D

Welcome back! :) As Wabbit said, we haven't banned anyone for... oooh, it must be at least 10 minutes! :D

Back