• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm cursed!

That's fine by me. I'm sure you have one or two other culinary delights that will stick to the roof of my mouth. :D

RaVeN

Well, maybe not.

If I spray enough whip cream on them, your hush puppies might squirt right out of there. :D

But that's a chance I'm willing to take. ;)

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Well, maybe not.

If I spray enough whip cream on them, your hush puppies might squirt right out of there. :D

But that's a chance I'm willing to take. ;)

RaVeN

And just how many times today are you going to leave me speechless? :eek:

OMG, a woman that loves books, is a cheap drunk and can't talk?

Let me gas up the 'vette....ROAD TRIP :D

RaVeN

But Tigleypooh,

You missunderstood me. Who needs words when your tender actions can say everything I need to hear?

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
But Tigleypooh,

You missunderstood me. Who needs words when your tender actions can say everything I need to hear?

RaVeN

Two things...

1. You are not too good at backpeddling, so give it up before you fall off your bike.

2. Tigers have teeth and claws, so tender is not always the most accurate of descriptors.

asmilies.sofrayt.com__5E_j0_leseratte.gif

RaVeN said:
And if I've all ready...uhm...fallen? ;)

RaVeN
Now, how on earth did I miss this last night? Must have been distracted. :D

And Phil, thanks for the words of warning, but I'm afraid they come just a wee bit too late. LOL

phil_t said:
Dont mind him, he's just out of practice - must have been a while, eh old boy ;)

It's been a while but I practice as often as possible. :eek:

And Phil, I got your old boy right here. :p

RaVeN

Litany will not be amused.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Back