• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

im just little ole newbie :0)

tabbyl

hello everyone!!! my name is tabby im 24, (25 in august *lol*) and im from florida. ummm what else do i say, other then i love reading books, thats why im here. *lol* i recently finished james pattersons "the quickie". it was such a GREAT book..... so many twist and turns, it was really hard to put down. the next book on my list is alice sebold "the lovely bones", i heard it was sad, one that stays with you after you read it. SO well see..... im still patiently (not really) waiting for it, i ordered it off amazon, i LOVE amazon. anywho, i look forward to jumping in and getting to know all of you and the books you read. *lol* take care!!!

tabby ;0)

I just joined to. I'm super excited about it. The other forum I was on is shutting down, so I looked around and found this one.

Greetings to one and all!. Glad to see some great members partake in the joy of books.:)

Hello Tabby, I am Liza from Florida too. Just wanted to recommend you Dossier By Ricardo Rossellini, I thought it was a great book. You can get it from Amazon.com.:cool:

Back