• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm looking for a site with small book summaries...

Tlaxcala

I'm having a hard time deciding which of Stephen King's book I'm going to buy, So I'm going to need a very short summary of each of his books so I can make my decision. However, I can't seem to be able to find that kind of info on the internet, so can someone tell me a site where I might be able to read short summaries (like the ones on the back of the books)?

I can't seem to be able to find that kind of info on the internet, so can someone tell me a site where I might be able to read short summaries (like the ones on the back of the books)?

Use Amazon. They have summaries of most of the popular books. Of course, if you want to pick a King book then you would be better doing a search here and finding out which King books the fans liked and which they wouldn't recommend. After all, the fans know best - the blurb will say the book is good regardless of its quality.

I'm also in agreement about Amazon. You could also do it the "old fashioned method" and go to the book store. Then you are able to read the actual back covers!!

Back