• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm New Here!

Metaphor

Hello there,

I am new to the site and just wanted to say hi! I am absolutely excited to get acquainted with everyone and start posting! :)

So what are you a metaphor for, Metaphor? (Try saying that when you've been drinking!) Welcome to the forum. :)

Metaphor said:
Hello there,

I am new to the site and just wanted to say hi! I am absolutely excited to get acquainted with everyone and start posting! :)

Welcome to the board!. I love your moniker.

I am deeply touched by this kind welcome from everyone. Thank you very much for welcoming me into your humble abode.

Metaphor said:
I am deeply touched by this kind welcome from everyone. Thank you very much for welcoming me into your humble abode.

This place is awesome. We have some great people here who enjoy a great hobby and I can honestly say this is one of the best forums out there.

Metaphor said:
Hello there,

Well hello :D I'm new too, nice to meet you, and thanks for stopping by on my intro thread ;)

Visit often; there's always something interesting happening on this forum. And there are some great individuals here.

Back