• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new2

nick452

I guys just wanted to say that's it's great 2b here.Glad to see that i'm not alone in my love of books. :D

You are definitely not alone, that's for sure!

Welcome, and have fun, nick!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

heh, we have fun around here. do you like the forum so far? we jokingly refer to it as "the forum that opium built", because most of the people here are doped up on hefty amounts of drugs.

Assuming you're talking about me, i never promised not to get drunk again, in fact i guaranteed that i would!! :D

The slurred words you heard were 'I'll never be cruel to a Gin & Tonic again' ... but at least i had my towel :p

Phil

phil_t said:
Assuming you're talking about me, i never promised not to get drunk again, in fact i guaranteed that i would!! :D

The slurred words you heard were 'I'll never be cruel to a Gin & Tonic again' ... but at least i had my towel :p

Phil

Don't panic!

What will you be drunk on today, Phil?!

Regards
SillyWabbit

lol :D

Just try not to pass out on the keyboard!!! I hear drool can really mess that up! Not to mention puke! The chunks get stuck in the keyboard!!! :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back