• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Image Prompts

Author

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_aquablue66_boydog.jpg

Pavoli, an impassioned temperate mutt, stood steady near Yasil, the youngest son of Chamal, the local basket weaver. The dog's head, brown and hued with a white streak from crown to snout, stood rigidly in proximity - its milky bulk restrained fixedly to a post by the door of the house. Both Yasil and his enamored mascot awaited their afternoon meal. Food stuff packed in plastic bags sat nearby: a bunch of bananas, some potatoes, and tangerines fresh from the market.

Yasil sat rested from the morning chores. His arms atop a makeshift wooden table made for him by his father Chamal. A white-washed plant shelf, empty of pots, was bolted securely against a stone wall. A cool wind would, at times, sweep across the cluttered alley way leading to Yasil's passage; streaming a chill across his porch. Yasil's mother, Victorina, worked evenings as a handmaiden for a couple of opulent homes in the outskirts of town. It was only when she completed her nightly labors and returned home that Yasil closed his tired eyes to sleep. His dreams always consisted of soaring and looping a blue firmament, high with cotton clouds, as a pilot for the militia.

Note: I will restrain myself to this nested area of the forum only. All other points are dead in my eyes. Ah, to begin anew - fresh and untainted in my Writers' Showcase shell. Carlos.

A new chapter in the Carlos saga of turbulent/controversial threads and replied posts is now forever trashed. Shall we turn the page to a new chapter in my forgotten and long history of doomed comments? Alienation, neither for myself nor for others, is now permanently erased - clean for good (finally!), promise.

Welcome back, AquaBlue. I don't think multiple accounts are kosher here, boss.

Your new username intrigues me. When did you get published?

I was totally unable to access my previous account(s). Hence I restarted a new one. If, by chance, my original account(s) can be reestablished I would conduct them as before.

Spark, can you help me reset my previous account? The board did not log me in with my old information.

Polly. My true love!

Shocked! Shocked!

Everything old is new again.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

I've had all I can stands. I can't stands no more.

But don't mind me.

What am I to do? Can't help it.

Welcome back to the zoo, Carlos.:flowers:

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_aquablue66_oldladyprofile.jpg

---> This One Sucks <---​

Dim with age, her eyes followed her crimped fingers as they traced the textured brocade in hand. In the spring of her youth, she retained her gaiety, flourished and conveyed through luxuriant embroideries of various floral decor. Her now ashen hair, creased face (heavy in season), and a mind sharply acute, elicit images of her prime - when pupils, polished in chastity and vitality, embraced the vistas of life anew. Such elated memories sufficed; resisting a delightful beam of appeasement with a ripen grimace instead.

How about sticking to the recommended standard font?

Also, you have a PM, brosephus.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_bimmerforums_frog.gif

Back