• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Inception

I loved it, but then again I'm a huge Christopher Nolan fan.

Also worthwhile is comparing and contrasting Inception with Paprika, the anime movie by the late, great Satoshi Kon:
Paprika (2006) - IMDb

I was thinking of bypassing renting it and just buying it. I love movies that make you think and the visual effects look amazing.

^That's just it, I don't think it does a very good job in making you think, there is just too much exposition and explaining going on for that. The visual effects were amazing however.

I loved it, but then again I'm a huge Christopher Nolan fan.

Also worthwhile is comparing and contrasting Inception with Paprika, the anime movie by the late, great Satoshi Kon:
Paprika (2006) - IMDb

I too agree with you!
The movie is really incredible and implausible. Its very different concept and difficult to explain it!

Now I am eagerly waiting for watch The Adjustment Bureau and releasing next week. I am much excited to watch The Adjustment Bureau online.

I saw this a few weeks back and I found it to be very enjoyable. Very interesting and well handled concepts, and the visual effects were stunning.

I enjoyed this movie but a lot of the time I was thinking what the heck is going on?! Are they dreaming are they awake?!?!?!?! Whaaaaaatt?!?!??!?!

Back