• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

incest novels

Damaged

I recently saw the movie "Damaged" starring Jeremy Irons, which had to do with a young woman who had had a long term incestuous relationship with her brother. A friend from college (1960s) said the book was even better.

There's an anime and a manga called Angel Sanctuary in which the main character falls in love with his sister. The story is complicated, but if you are into the Japanese thing, this is a place to get your incestuous fix.

Also, George R.R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire is very lightly laced with incest. It's also a damn good series in its own right.

Incest is a theme I find very intriguing. It can be gross and just plain wrong, but it can also be forbidden love. If you fall in love with a sibling or a niece or a nephew - find them stimulating, physically and and mentally - what can you do about it? Bar up your heart and emotions, commit suicide, act on the lust?

It's interesting. I'm going to write a book about it one day.

And incest isn't just a father raping his toddlers. Get a mind to think with.

Stewart said:
Did neither of you read the original post? The one that says, and I quote:
I read the post, but the books were so forgettable - and so old - I didn't bother to commit the author's name to memory (neither should anyone.) or draw the connection.

Happy?

Strange books

I am looking for something weird to read something that will shock me maybe. I am interested in consensual incest fiction anything dark too would be cool. Any suggestions?

I am looking for something weird to read something that will shock me maybe. I am interested in consensual incest fiction anything dark too would be cool. Any suggestions?

There are alot of suggestions in this very thread,did you read it through? Flowers in the Attic I have read and does deal with incest in detail is I remember correctly, and in Middlesex is the background of the story.

Yeah i read through it I guess I was just looking for more. ive read Pin, Incest, Outer Dark, Justine (has a little). Now I can't think of the rest lol.

Back