• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Initiation

hay82

I was just thinking that what the bookforum really need is an initiation thingy of new members to make them prove that they are really worthy of our company.

I have thought of a few things we could make them do.

1. Spend one night naked in the haunted corner.
2. Steal Wabbit's last hobnobs.
3. Tell Billy O. that he is a student.
4. Read all my posts in one go without going insane
5. Steal one of Cathy C's pet penguins.

Other peoples suggestions

6. Make them exterminate the Google spiders?
7. Make so many typo's and grammatical errors as possible, so that Stewart will actually drop out of his chair.

What do you think..?

How about making them exterminate the Google spiders?

Even if the newbie doesn't make it at least they didn't die in vain.

I recommend infliction of severe physical or psychological pain as an expression of cruelty, a means of intimidation, deterrent or punishment, or as …. UMMMM*; On second thought, I think we should just accept people for who they are.

*Halcyon realizes he just joined last month.

Good idea! But nobody steals my hobnobs :cool:

And number 4 is just plain impossible! :eek: I should know! I was totally sane before I came here and made the mistake of reading all the posts in one go. It unhinged my fragile mind!

dele said:
How about making them exterminate the Google spiders?
Thats a really good idea I'll add it to the list..

Halcyon said:
On second thought, I think we should just accept people for who they are.
:eek: I think that says it all.. :eek:

StillILearn...

... going to work on #1.

See you in the morning -- maybe.

If I make I through the night, will you tell me where to find Wabbit's last hobnobs?

(I will spend tonight trying to imagine what a hobnob actually is -- it may help to keep me warm.)

:(

StillILearn said:
If I make I through the night, will you tell me where to find Wabbit's last hobnobs?
They are in the place we never talk about.. :eek:

Good luck... ;)

How's about they have to compose a post with as many typo's and grammatical errors as possible, so that Stewart will actually drop out of his chair when he reads it?

Cheers

Its added to the list, although it doesn't put peoples health in danger.. except for Stewart's.. :)

Martin said:
How's about they have to compose a post with as many typo's and grammatical errors as possible, so that Stewart will actually drop out of his chair when he reads it?

Cheers

:D :D
second this one! That can release a bit of my extreme consciousness of my own errors in posting!

Back