• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Internet Lurrrve.

Yes well if you have an interest in some obscure thing no one else has ever heard of the internet is the place to connect with the half dozen other people on the entire planet who are the only one's who also know about it :rofl

Yes well if you have an interest in some obscure thing no one else has ever heard of the internet is the place to connect with the half dozen other people on the entire planet who are the only one's who also know about it

Okay, well apart from you who are the other five?

yes but ... I dunno what you thought I was talking about, but it wasn't the same thing at all :D

Well from my point of view being married and having unremarkable tastes I'm not likely to petition to join a minority mailing list.

What did you think I meant?

uh you do know there isn't a mailing list? and what if it was for a love of some obscure book only ten people even know was written? How would being married have anything to do with that? I didn't specify anything, nor was I thinking of any thing in particular, just giving a random thumb-suck example of what the internet is good for. Google is my best friend :)

uh you do know there isn't a mailing list? and what if it was for a love of some obscure book only ten people even know was written? How would being married have anything to do with that? I didn't specify anything, nor was I thinking of any thing in particular, just giving a random thumb-suck example of what the internet is good for. Google is my best friend :)

I don't know if there is or isn't a mailing list or indeed what it's for. I just take the safe option, innocent wee flower that I am. Careful with that googling now...

Back