• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

introduction

Michael Stone

Hello. My name is Michael and I'm Canadian, Montreal born and raised but currently working and living in Toronto. I enjoy writing but don't often have the time, energy and creativity all at the same time, which I suppose is common. I am as yet unpublished, mostly due to lack of trying to get published (or maybe that's just an excuse to cover up insecurity or laziness? hmmm...),

I have written five books, only four of which are publishable now, one needs major revisions, several short stories and poems, few of which, if any, are publishable. One short story and one poem have been published online, one book is being subbed to various agents (a Victorian-style romance novel set in present day, from the p.o.v. of the man involved), and I recently self-published (through Lulu) a sci-fi adventure trilogy.

It has graphic sexual content, but I hesitate to call it erotica since it's not really erotic. It's not a story with sex, it's a story about sex. The human sexual condition in the far future. It's semi-serious, semi-farcical, to be taken with tongue in cheek, brain in focus and hands in plain sight. You can see descriptions on my site, seen below, and I will gladly answer any questions about it.

I like to experiment with different genres. I'm currently working (at a snail's pace) on a psychological drama, but I'm not at the point where it all comes together. Right now it's more of a loose assemblage of ideas and fragments of prose. I'm hoping to finish it by year's end.

I look forward to engaging in correspondence with other aspiring writers, accomplished writers and successful writers in order to learn and to give and receive support, and to make some new friends. Thank you.

Michael

SexualUniverse. net

i like canada, i like a lot toronto, and i love sexual graphic content :D

welcome to the book and reader forum, im looking foward to read some of your work, there is some people which like to share their works in the forum, im sure you'll feel right at home

see you around

Well, your writing contributions will definitely spice up the writer's section.:) Welcome.

Feeling welcome

Thanks folks. Glad to be here. I look forward to more correspondence with you and others.

Michael

Quote: "The lark sees more of the Earth than the earthworm."

Stephen Leacock, Humour and Humanity.

Thanks folks. Glad to be here. I look forward to more correspondence with you and others.

Michael

Quote: "The lark sees more of the Earth than the earthworm."

Stephen Leacock, Humour and Humanity.
Dear Michael,
Namaste and greetings from a fellow writer, who is also a reviewer. Have you tried the SF triology to be reviewed? In case you are interested, contact Norm Goldman of Bookpleasures. He too is in Canada. I am one of the reviewers there but there are many more and it may be better for you if you can get one of them to be interested since it will save you postage.

Regards.

Swamy from Hyderabad, India

Back