• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ip banned

mr_michel

kickbox
my ip is returning a 403 response :eek:
i had to use a proxy

as i understand my isp use a tuneling service for port 80, so i guess that a bunch of the spanish market is banned for the forum
the proxy cache server from my isp (the one im using at the moment, though next time ill get online will be a little bit different) is
80-58-9-235.proxycache.rima-tde.net

hope there is something that can be done about it, since i really hate to surf using proxies

thx

mr_michel said:
my ip is returning a 403 response :eek:
i had to use a proxy

as i understand my isp use a tuneling service for port 80, so i guess that a bunch of the spanish market is banned for the forum
the proxy cache server from my isp (the one im using at the moment, though next time ill get online will be a little bit different) is
80-58-9-235.proxycache.rima-tde.net

hope there is something that can be done about it, since i really hate to surf using proxies

thx

When I was on holiday in Spain recently, every computer that I tried wouldn't allow to to get onto the book forum so I guess it is an issue with the ISP in Spain?

Back