• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ipod

No, but I'd love to have one. I had a friend who has had two iPods...one of the first generation and a new one with a larger harddrive capacity and increased durability. He loves his iPod a great deal and takes it everywhere with him. Its been quite sturdy, though its been in his backpack, pockets, and just carried around on his hip.

I'd love to have one, too - why, do you have some to spare?

Chewie, nice avatar - what is it with the angels all of a sudden!?

Cheers, Martin

Everyone who I know who has an ipod loves them. Reportedly, they have some sort of problem with the battery dying after a year, and it's difficult if not impossible to replace them, so I'd check that out.

OK been looking into the Ipod thing some more. If you like audio books you NEED to get one! You can go one this site called Audible.com where you can down load audio books and listen to them on your ipod!! The books are usually expensive but if you get a subsciption you can download 2 books a month! Also Martin I have been unable to acquire our ipods, so I'm getting my wife to buy me one for the B-day, sorry for leaving you hanging :)

October 1st.. :( got a little bit to wait., but that'll give me a chance to get a PC firewire card, and upgrade to Win XP.

Back