• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Irene's Annoying Blaze of Glory

Irene Wilde

I must be getting impatient in my old age, but here it is:

If the air around here is too rarified for the pungent aroma of Enema, than it is far too refined for the likes of me.

Anyone who wants to stay in touch may reach me at:

ihrocks@aol.com

I will be sure to tell all my friends what welcoming and relaxed atmosphere you folks cultivate around here.

Leaving the building and not letting the door hit my *ss on the way out,

Irene Wilde

Bye Irene. I'll miss you way more than you might think.

But I understand why. Completely. And it does suck.

Irene,

Dear Irene,

I appreciated your loyalty to a friend. (since that yellow faced smiley made me sick, I had problem in using that again.)

Yet, just wondered whether it would make difference by just leaving?

And also a question for mods, etc...

I noticed that Qu Be ... had a period of suspension before he got bannd permanently. But why Mr. Warm Enema did not have that suspension before being banned?? A question though.

Take care, Irene! ^_^

:confused: I must have missed something somewhere. What just happened...?? Did something happen to Warm_Enema? :(

Cathy C said:
:confused: I must have missed something somewhere. What just happened...?? Did something happen to Warm_Enema? :(

don't bover fartin in here luv, there's plenty of air.

It really is a pity that we are losing such an intelligent and articulate woman. I hope you'll change your mind, and come to see that us mods and the boards in general have to follow certain rules, or else anarchy will be the result.

I'll be the first to welcome you back, if and when such a day comes. Until then, be well.

Cheers

Martin said:
It really is a pity that we are losing such an intelligent and articulate woman.

Over the years, like most things, books have come in for criticism and have come through crisis after crisis to remain uncensored. I think Irene Wilde understood this and couldn't understand why a forum that is supposed to be dedicated to books can't parallel the objects that it claims to be there for.

us mods and the boards in general have to follow certain rules, or else anarchy will be the result

Anarchy? State of no government! Politics! :eek: :p

I've always wondered about forums with heavy hands and mod after mod - they tend to think things wouldn't run without them.

I'm sure she is, but I can't, and never will, see that - so I stick with my 'intelligent and articulate'-comment.

Cheers

Freya said:
GODDAMMIT this thread wasn't even annoying :(
Well right now I'm pretty drunk and can quickly make it annoying... just say the word.
Would just like to say goodbye to Irene, I didn't get to know you but hope you return.

I'm just going to put Irene on my ignore list. That way I can pretend that she's still here but I can't see her. I'd rather have it that way than be able to see her future posts and not really have her here.

RaVeN

Back