• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is anyone addicted to Grey's Anatomy?

i root for mer and mcdreamy. though i see why addy went for mcsteamy. has anyone ever read the writer's blog? it makes the episodes make a lot more sense. seriously.

I liked Meredith in the beginning, but she is just getting too pathetic....can't believe what she did to poor George...how humiliating

Ever since I got addicted to this show back in February, I know anticipate Sunday evenings, not dreading on what I am going to watch....

I really like this show! I did not care for the back to back episodes with the unexploded ordinance in the man’s abdomen...it seemed a little too "ER". I really like George’s character, I think he is going to go through a lot of changes in the future.

I really like the show. Great story lines and great characters. It is definitely one of my favorites.

it's not the only show i watch but it's one of the few i love to death. it hasn't been on in like 3 weeks though. and what about brian came on instead? o how i missed the gorgeous writing of grey's.

I love this show. What really got me and my family hooked was Patrick Dempsey. He is from Buckfield, Maine and that's where we are from. My dad new him growing up, he worked at one of those recyclable centers (sorry, I can't remember what they are called) and my dad went there when he was a kid. It's pretty cool stuff. It's really cool to see someone so famous from Maine. Not many people make it in the big time that come from Maine. Haha hope you enjoyed my long story...
-m

Can't wait for the show tonight, should be a good one. btw, did you all know that Dempsey also drives a race car and has a deep passion for racing.

i saw an interview with him and didn't really like him. he seemed really full of himself. i didn't know about the racecar though.

so does anyone hope that izzie and denny end up happily together?

So what did you guys think of the 3 hour finale? I thought it was pretty good, but I had wished that Izzie had ended up a bit happier in the end. Hope things work out for her and that she really doesn't leave quit.

I thought it was great....although the very end had me feeling like they were calling to a puppy...but I do like Finn...and Mc Dreamy...I can't decide either....for now anyway. Poor Izzie, crap, I cried with her! I think she did the best acting of her life....she should get nominated for an emmy for that....can't wait till fall now!

Back