• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is anyone addicted to Grey's Anatomy?

Good show last night. I kinda knew that Denny would eventually die. They would have a hard time keeping him in the show since he is not really part of the hospital. Agree, good performance by Izzy. And what about Whatchamacallit comforting her at the end. Mcdreamy should bug off. I feel sorry for his wife. All in all it will be a long wait for next season to start.:)

muggle said:
Good show last night. I kinda knew that Denny would eventually die. They would have a hard time keeping him in the show since he is not really part of the hospital. Agree, good performance by Izzy. And what about Whatchamacallit comforting her at the end. Mcdreamy should bug off. I feel sorry for his wife. All in all it will be a long wait for next season to start.:)

who knew Alex of all people actually had the heart?;)

I did read awhile back that someone was leaving the program...maybe it's her...but I don't know if she is leaving the show itself...hope not!

i cried, i yelled. i loved alex, if simply for the end if nothing else. Denny had to die if he didn't izzie would have done something wrong and gotten rewarded for it and that would not have been right. And merideth, oh my merideth. finn has plans and she goes and screws them up w/ mcdreamy, gotta love it though. and finally george, he has some of the best lines. "just give me time to love you"beautiful. how devoid my life will feel until september.

SFG75 said:
The season finale was on last night?? I only got to see the president speak.
Not only was it on, it was a 2 hour episode. It came on after "clueless" gave his talk.

Back