• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Billy Oblivion gorgeous or whet?

Is Billy Oblivion gorgeous or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy Oblivion

billy0cc.jpg

Billy Oblivion said:

just for the fun, we got you twice again, :eek: oh and i go with totally fucking gorgeous!! :D just for fun, that i can stand alone on this side and oh, you have a thing going with this cowboy and police stuff!! :D

Has anyone noticed that a moderator has changed the poll so you can't see who voted for what? Just cos Martin doesn't want everyone to know he'd shag me given half a chance.

Well wher's it gone? I could see what me and the luscious Ms Honeydevil voted; then you came on the thread, a third vote appeared and suddenly I can't see who voted what anymore. I suspect moderator jiggery pokery.

I was the 4th voter! Clearly, you're in your prime approaching 70 and all . . .

No one changed the settings on your poll. Don't think you can see the 1st page of the poll again once you've voted.

Thanks for the vote Ell. Very nice of you. I can see the poll results but it was a public vote and the names have disappeared. And I'm going on eighty actually!

Back