• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Billy Oblivion gorgeous or whet?

Is Billy Oblivion gorgeous or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Billy Oblivion said:
We don't need to guess., It's a public vote for god (or God)'s sake. You voted for all of them. But how did you do it? We need to know!
Easy... they're check-boxes, not radio buttons, so you can click as many as you like!

when you create the poll, there is an "allow multiple choice" option, you must have it activated without notice

Billy Oblivion said:
We don't need to guess., It's a public vote for god (or God)'s sake. You voted for all of them. But how did you do it? We need to know!

i don't know i like the idea of voting for everything, but fuckin' gorgeous expresses everything i have to say, so i'm good with my vote!!

:cool:

The poll is now closed with the final vote plumping for the opinion that I am, in fact, Totally Fucking Gorgeous.
Thank you everyone who voted and if those of you who voted for, "I'd shag him given half a chance", will provide me with photographs, telephone numbers and addresses, I'll see what can be arranged.
My love to you all,
The Amazing Billy Oblivion.

Billy Oblivion said:
The poll is now closed with the final vote plumping for the opinion that I am, in fact, Totally Fucking Gorgeous.
Thank you everyone who voted and if those of you who voted for, "I'd shag him given half a chance", will provide me with photographs, telephone numbers and addresses, I'll see what can be arranged.
My love to you all,
The Amazing Billy Oblivion.

billy?? you really should be careful with this drugs, they make you a softy!! :eek:

By the way, whilst looking at the polls, I noticed that there is no 'Hey! What gives? He's so fuc*ing ugly my computer cracked!' What gives? ;)

Tokiomaster said:
By the way, whilst looking at the polls, I noticed that there is no 'Hey! What gives? He's so fuc*ing ugly my computer cracked!' What gives? ;)

that would be because that is not possible, or because he made this thead himself!! :D your choice!!

Back