• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Look! Are y'all going to believe what Fox News tells you, or are you going to believe your lying eyes?

Un-effing-believable! :eek:

There is a map and then cartoon guy then another map. Then more Fox News. Is this about maps or Egypt or cartoons or Fox News. Is the point of this that people who dislike Fox news are insane, or that Fox news is making people insane? Is this about schizophrenia, like the other inane section?

I think anyone who has been watching CNN since the Egyptian riots started will shut up about Fox news. I thought they screwed up Bangkok reports badly but this is worse. They gives big headline statements and then after they get into it they admit they are rumors. Then they get this obnoxious girl reporter interviewing this Egyptian govt. official and she keeps trying to get him to say what she wants him to say but he won't say it. So then she goes and says the guy said what she wanted him to say, but he didn't. Then they give statements from some reliable sources who turn out to be souped up crackpots who are running around throwing rocks. I do not get Fox news here but it cannot possibly be worse than this. The white haired anchorman is the worst reporter I ever saw. he reminds me of clown at a kids birthday party. The only entertaining part of the whole thing was watching Anerson Cooper get beat up by the Egyptians. What did he think was going to happen? Then after he gets beat on they accuse the wrong people of doing it, just so it will find in with the other hype they ran before. Years ago I went to journalism school and though it was just basic journalism, these alleged journalists apparently have never even learned that. Pathetic.

I suppose the only reason FOX News don't do that is because their reporter is currently in Baghdad looking for pyramids and Mubarak protesters.

If anyone doesn't see how unprofessional, biased and uninformed the CNN network reporters are then they are the ignorant ones. When CNN is not telling lies, they are just incorrect. Not to mention stupid. They were running around shooting pictures on little flip cameras in middle of mob of screaming anti-American Muslims and cannot understand why they got beat on. I did not see Fox news doing any of this silly crap.

chiangmaifalcon said:
I do not get Fox news here but it cannot possibly be worse than this.
chiangmaifalcon said:
I did not see Fox news doing any of this silly crap.
How do you know if Fox news is not doing anything silly when you don't get Fox news?

I only say this because I used to watch Fox news in US and never saw anything like this.
BBC is terrible also but even they had enough sense not to run around in the riot with their flip camera.

Well, their geography knowledge sucks. How stupid are they that they didn't even do a google search to confirm if their map was right?

a2.bp.blogspot.com__b8RSmP3Bj4g_TGsGQKfAyiI_AAAAAAAAACc__HesVFq_u8w_s1600_facepalm.jpg

I just watched CNN in Egypt and they are at it again. Guy at network asks about violence and guy in Egypt says there wasn't any. Network guy says he heard reports about people throwing rocks at the square where protesters are. Guy who is right there at square says nobody threw any rocks. It is peaceful. Now network guy gets more upset and switches to somewhere else in Egypt. He seems like he will get on plane himself and go to Cairo and throw some rocks. Without doubt if there is not some violence soon, they will send Anderson Cooper and the other goofs back with their flip camera to get beat up so they can satisfy their lust for blood.
However I will concede someone at Fox news is not very good at geography. Heavens!

So what the well-informed Fox News watcher is claiming now is that there is no trouble in Cairo to report and that CNN is making it all up? Are you sure that wasn't Baghdad you were watching?

However I will concede someone at Fox news is not very good at geography. Heavens!
So I take it you don't think that's an important thing? Well, for someone who is so critical about CNN "making up" news, I'd assume you would also be upset with a fictional map.

So what the well-informed Fox News watcher is claiming now is that there is no trouble in Cairo to report and that CNN is making it all up? Are you sure that wasn't Baghdad you were watching?
Considering their geographical knowledge I wouldn't be surprised if they were in Baghdad thinking they were in Cairo...

Now I'm confused. Was that map genuinely from Fox news, or was it PhotoShopped for this thread? I guess if I can't tell, I'm not CNN material. :lol:

I will just leave this right here:

acrooksandliars.com_files_vfs_2011_01_Fox_20Egypt_20graphic.jpg

I actually missed that the first time around. I thought you were trying to point out that the map shows the Islamic nations and magnified and Israel as tiny. It totally escaped me that Iraq had changed it's name to Egypt.

Back