• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jack Bates: Lily Dair: The Eyes of Pauguk, Part I

BookManEd

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51lFIxVCZFL._BO2_204_203_200_P32e7c29514ae3502bb764ebd7686577c.jpg

Lily Dair is a young, spunky archaeologist who enjoys a quiet life with her fiancé and her father. Late one night, while cataloging new finds at her tiny oddities shop, a mismatched pair of strangers walk through her front door. Sitting down to chat, they share a unique story that will soon test Lily’s artifact-hunting abilities and change the course of her life.

The Eyes of Pauguk, a set of stones said to contain evil powers, have been hidden for generations. Armed with only her fact-finding skills, Lily agrees to hunt down the stones and return them to their rightful owners. Thrust into a world of adventure, crime, and bloodlust, Lily and her fiancé must fight off the dangerous Commodore Phipps, his band of murderous soldiers, and the city’s dirtiest cops.

Determined to return with the stones, Lily enters a death-defying race that challenges her strength and the relationships she holds closest to her heart.

The newest EmotoSingle from GCP

Picked it up last night and just got done reading it this morning. Part I was very well written and didn't give to much away. From my understand, it will be a 3 part series. The plot is well developed and the main character really drew me in. I normally don't go for mystery/thriller that often, but I've been preaching about this company and their stores for a while now. I really do enjoy them and gave this one a try as well. I was impressed.

Back