• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jack London

I have read Call of the Wild and White Fang, both by him and I thought they were good books :D

I'm a fan too. Its too bad he's one of those authors who often gets overlooked nowadays.
Another one worth reading is Before Adam, his take on prehistoric man. Remember he is was writing at a time when archaeological expeditions to then-remote parts of the world were often in the news.

As a kid, I adored White Fang and Call of the Wild. I don't recall whether I read any others, but those two stood out for me.

I have read just about everything of his. My favorite novels of his are Martin Eden, White Fang and Valley of the Moon.

Call of the Wild is my favorite, followed by The Sea wolf and White Fang. I'm also a huge fan of his short stories. I picked up 43 books and short stories on kindle for .95 cents, and I have to admit I feel a little guilty getting such great collection for such a cheap price..., but not so guilty I didn't buy them!

I've only read Call of the Wild and White Fang, which I must confess that I prefer the latter.

White Fang over here too! It was my first London book and it inspired me to look for his other books, but nothing quite measured up to it.

Back