• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

James Patterson: Guilt

klunker

The latest in his 'Alex Deleware' series. Far fetched and seemed "forced". I'm beginning to believe some of these authors believe they have to get a book out in order to get the next advance from a publisher. Iris Johannsen was the same with her 'Bonnie' series. They became redundant and predictable.

I've enjoyed many of Patterson's reads. This one wasted about 3 evenngs I'll never get back.

There is only one problem Alex Delaware was created and written by Jonathon Kellerman :)

After a quick check Guilt is the 28th Alex Delaware novel written by Jonathon Kellerman, not James Patterson.

The mind is one of the first things to go!! And, as is evidenced by my post, it's gone!!!:(

All of a sudden, it hit me. It's Kellerman, not Patterson. By the time I got back to my 'puter, you had found my error. My apologies to Mr. Patterson!!!

Sheesh! Take away my books, golf clubs, etc. I've, evidently, lost it!!!! Who am I? How do I get home from here?? :eek:

The latest in his 'Alex Deleware' series. Far fetched and seemed "forced". I'm beginning to believe some of these authors believe they have to get a book out in order to get the next advance from a publisher. Iris Johannsen was the same with her 'Bonnie' series. They became redundant and predictable.

I've enjoyed many of Patterson's reads. This one wasted about 3 evenngs I'll never get back.

Or it might just be that the novelty has worn off?

Back