• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jim Butcher: Blood Rites

Lincoln Rhyme

Dresden seems like a bug that if you keep on squishing he just gets back up.

In the 6th book of Dresden,Harry Dresden(Chicago's only paranormal wizard investigator) takes on a case where a curse striking on an *ahem* adult film,and has to go under cover and behind the scenes to find out what's going on. Meanwhile he finds out a secret linking to his family tree,but wait! The Black Court Vampires are helping the Red Court vampires too?! For Dresden,things just seem to go from bad to lethal handicaps.

My Opinion: This book is my 3rd favorite of the series. Harry is full of funny jokes and is always pulling his Van Helsing attitude to full gear. A lot happens in this novel(That I will not mention since most spoils). The plot twist was pretty cool, even though it was kinda expected. However the book did delve into Murphy's character and developed her more than the other books.

Final Rating: :star5:

Back