• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just for females, girls, woman...

It's okay. I don't believe in seriousness anyway. Mustard? Yuck. Who would want to eat that anyway! You disgust me!

well, i do enjoy dijon on certain sandwiches....i have a friend who actually afraid of mustard...scared shitless of it in fact.....

So who's the woman in this little get together? I'm quite happy being a girl, but I'm curious.

honeydevil said:
hey girls, when the guys going off to their vacation and leave us behind... i think we should have our fun too...
does anybody watch STRIPSEARCH on VH1?

oh and a round of ... na ... what else... TIQUILA!!
What kind of fun? ;) I'm in! :D

I'm ashamed. Very very ashamed. It's ALL gone, except for whatever has been converted to fat. :eek:

*makes a mental note to wash face after feasting*

leckert stumbles in after a long weekend, sees food scraps and mustard stained mixing bowls in the kitchen. He follows the screeches and trail of dehydrated lime rinds out to the deck. The screeches are replaced by howls of laughter, and some disgust, as leckert collapses, unconscious, into the hot tub - sans speedo.

did I miss anything?

but wait is leckert still floating, sans speedo in the hottub. he's been spending some time over in moto's fart thread.....is the hottub turned on, or........?

jenngorham said:
but wait is leckert still floating, sans speedo in the hottub. he's been spending some time over in moto's fart thread.....is the hottub turned on, or........?

ha ha ha ha ha!! LMAO............visual, naked, floating, bubbles, leckert.....

unbearable...pain...

must... release... pressure...

from deep within leckert, and the hot tub, a tremble builds. Moments later, his naked body is jettisoned from the warm, bubbling water, leaving a contrail of gaseous reek in his wake. Onlookers would later report disgust, awe, and some admiration for the display which landed leckert, bereft of clothing, and any vestige of pride, on a rooftop, pressed against a skylight.

Back