• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just for females, girls, woman...

i have the strange expression i passed out from the tiquila in the hottub... wait ... no... that was my family... they made me unconcious...

Im having visions of Leckert pressed against a skylight...but i have no idea what he looks like so im just imagining a really fit guy pressed against one instead...lol!
Geez HD you have been unconcious for 2 weeks!

16 days, if you don't mind... and no i wasn't unconcious, but i think i would have prefered it... i love my family, but standing by while they rip your life which you build up in one year apart (that sounds harder than it sould, they just critizised almost every decision i made) is not really fun...

so give me a tiquila shot and i'm fine..

yeah, nothing beats that..you think you've finally got all your shit together and then family comes to visit and you are left standing there in awe of the whirlwind of what the hell just happened....!!

jap, specially when you're (in this case me) the black sheep in the family...
you worked hard to get where you are and they take one look and your solid life falls apart like a card house in a bar... :)

honeydevil said:
specially when you're (in this case me) the black sheep in the family...
Without black sheep hanging around and causing havock (us), this world would be full of boring white sheep eating grass and craping everywhere... where's the fun in that?

i don't mind being the black one... and the fun would be watching the other ones turn blue because one of the damn white ones was tired of the crap another one was talking, so he helped him to a different color around the eye... maybe both...

Back