• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just formally introducing myself

lady.cordelia

Hi! I should also introduce myself. I have just recently started enjoying fantasy. I had always enjoyed the LOTR/Hobbit books, but never looked past them, but recently started picking up books here and there in the science fiction/fantasy department of Half Price Books and really find that I enjoy them tremendously!

I love mysteries, crime stories, etc., as well.

I have four humanoids myself - three girls and a little steam-rolling toddler boy who keeps me on my toes. I homeschool the three girls and use a literary/history-based method of learning, thus hopefully (and so far successfully) create a love of books and reading and learning!

I accidentally posted on another new member's introduction, so thought I would try to move that and start my own introduction.

I have just recently started enjoying fantasy. I had always enjoyed the LOTR/Hobbit books, but never looked past them, but recently started picking up books here and there in the science fiction/fantasy department of Half Price Books and really find that I enjoy them tremendously!

I love mysteries, crime stories, etc., as well.

I have four children - three girls and a little steam-rolling toddler boy who keeps me on my toes. I homeschool the three girls and use a literary/history-based method of teaching/learning, thus hopefully (and so far successfully) create a love of books and reading and learning!

Hi, Welcome to Book and Reader!

lady.cordelia said:
I accidentally posted on another new member's introduction, so thought I would try to move that and start my own introduction.

I've moved your other post over here for you.

Back