• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

just glad to be here

OanaI

Hi there!

I'm fresh here, too...not many things to say except that this morning when I woke up my first thought was "I'm gonna make myself a coffee and read the book&reader forum":)
I'm happy to be arround people who don't think "What do I need to read that book if I can see the movie? I trust Tom hanks to tell me all I need to know about it."

Ok, I'm trying to remember who said that about Tom Hanks... I swear I just heard it recently. My husband laughed, and I grimaced. He likes books too, but he's not an addict like me.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi there!

I'm fresh here, too...not many things to say except that this morning when I woke up my first thought was "I'm gonna make myself a coffee and read the book&reader forum":)

Believe me you, that is one of the treasures of a good day.

I'm happy to be arround people who don't think "What do I need to read that book if I can see the movie? I trust Tom hanks to tell me all I need to know about it."

You mean, you don't have to see the movie first?:eek:

Welcome to the forum, you're going to love it here.:cool:

Back