• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

just wanted to say hello.

Believe it or not Buddy, there are those on here who don't like Grisham. :( Their loss eh? I've read all of his and liked them all except Bleachers. I liked the Last Jurror alot & would be happy to discuss it with you once you've devoured it! :D

RaVeN

oh definitely. will do, will do.

i force myself to read a book or two between each title of his because i'm going to be dissapointed when i've finally read all of his books. lol. i swear my bookshelf looks like a shrine to the guy or something.

Buddy Knox said:

i force myself to read a book or two between each title of his because i'm going to be dissapointed when i've finally read all of his books. lol. i swear my bookshelf looks like a shrine to the guy or something.

I felt that way during my first time through Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders series....of course, now I've read the series four or five times through....

Buddy Knox said:

i force myself to read a book or two between each title of his because i'm going to be dissapointed when i've finally read all of his books. lol.

I stopped reading kurt vonnegut for the same reason.

Howdy!

If you run out of John Grisham, I understand a lot of his fans also like Lisa Scottoline.

buddy knox, since we have so much in common let me recommend you a really awesome novel. slaughterhouse five, by kurt vonnegut. I think you'll like it, it's the kind of book you finish all at once in one day.

I'll second that suggestion!!

And I'll third, fourth and fifth it while I'm at it. Amazing book!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

bobbyburns said:
buddy knox, since we have so much in common let me recommend you a really awesome novel. slaughterhouse five, by kurt vonnegut. I think you'll like it, it's the kind of book you finish all at once in one day.
i plan on making a trip to Barnes & Noble this weekend to pick up a few things. i'll make sure i grab a copy of that while i'm there.

Stella Leanna said:
Hey Buddy! lol :D

So how'd you come up with your name?
Or am I just too ignorant to not know who Buddy Knox is? :p
well i rap a lot as a hobby and i happened to be at an open mic a few years back. i was well recieved and all that, and when i was done this guy came up to me and everything out of his mouth was, 'Buddy, that was cool', or 'Buddy, way to go.' my name isn't Buddy, but he said it so much it kind of stuck. I added a Knox to the end just because i liked the ring of it...

i later found out that there is an old country singer that went by the name of Buddy Knox was well.

Bobby, I picked up that Slaughterhouse Five. I'm only fifty pages are so into it so far but it's pretty enjoyable so far. I really like the way he phrases things.

Buddy Knox does have a nice ring to it.

I knew I'd heard it before (the Country singer), but I couldn't place where. Funny how, no matter what name you choose, someone else already has it.

Buddy Knox said:
well i rap a lot as a hobby and i happened to be at an open mic a few years back. i was well recieved and all that, and when i was done this guy came up to me and everything out of his mouth was, 'Buddy, that was cool', or 'Buddy, way to go.' my name isn't Buddy, but he said it so much it kind of stuck. I added a Knox to the end just because i liked the ring of it...

i later found out that there is an old country singer that went by the name of Buddy Knox was well.

Cool B-) Do you have plans of pursuing a career as a rapper? ;)
And I think Buddy Knox is better on a rapper than on some old country singer =P

Stella Leanna said:
Cool B-) Do you have plans of pursuing a career as a rapper? ;)
And I think Buddy Knox is better on a rapper than on some old country singer =P
nope. it's a serious hobby that i dedicate a lot of time to, but i have no aspirations to make a career in it. if it happened that would be cool, but right now it's all about just having a good time with it.

lol, yeah i think it's a better rap name too.

Back