• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

just wanted to say hello.

bobbyburns said:
are you down with cannibal ox?
man, the cold vein is one of my favorite albums ever. the rhymes were great and el-p dropped some lovely production. unfortunately vast has been coming out with garbage lately. regardless, definitely down with can ox, him and vordul really have a nice vibe together.

I picked up an album of various artists who performed at the all tomorrow's parties concert that was held a couple years ago by sonic youth. the cannibal ox track on there is my favorite. I want to find more hip hop stuff like that.

Buddy Knox said:
nope. it's a serious hobby that i dedicate a lot of time to, but i have no aspirations to make a career in it. if it happened that would be cool, but right now it's all about just having a good time with it.

lol, yeah i think it's a better rap name too.

so have you written any songs?

I always thought someone should write a rap song about this kid I know, wyatt, singing about: "wyatt got to be that way?"

and there would be black guys on horses cracking their whips, and all the slaves would be middle-class white men ...

stella...

actually, yeah i have. i've recently purchased a ton of beats and hope to complete an album within a year or so. other than that i've done tracks with random people, and just your fun tracks on the comp. i'll download some eventually to let you hear the kind of vibe i'm one.

bobbyburns said:
I always thought someone should write a rap song about this kid I know, wyatt, singing about: "wyatt got to be that way?"

and there would be black guys on horses cracking their whips, and all the slaves would be middle-class white men ...
lol... actually this white guy named necro did a song called 'white slavery' that was kind of one that vibe. not a necro fan, and never heard the song, but apparently it's pretty good.

^and i don't know if anything i said made sense. i'm very drunk right now, sorry if my words are jumbled up.

and oh yeah... bobby, i'm gonna try to put together some songs for you to check out. since you like cannibal ox i'll try to get a lot of artists that have similar styles, and some that don't but i still think you might like.

Buddy Knox said:
stella...

actually, yeah i have. i've recently purchased a ton of beats and hope to complete an album within a year or so. other than that i've done tracks with random people, and just your fun tracks on the comp. i'll download some eventually to let you hear the kind of vibe i'm one.

Yeah! Share!!!! Any rappers you like I might know about? =)

Buddy Knox said:
white guy named necro

His name's necro? :eek: :)

bobbyburns said:

HAHA! :D

why'd you think of something like that? 0_o

If it wasn't supposed to be funny, I'm sorry :eek:

Back