• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Justin here

justin

Hi all

Well I'm Justin from Norfolk UK and I am a book-a-holic :)

I always have been, right from Biggles books starting me off...

My current project is to read every book in my bookshelves as they have been hanging around for so long and it seems silly to hold onto a load of books that I have never read. My bookshelves are over six foot high and there are three of them!!!

I added the info to my profile but my favorite book ever is Coming Up for Air by George Orwell, which I read when I was in India for a year! A life changing book and a life changing "holiday" and Last Chance to See by Douglass Adams nearly put me off people for good, but is in my top 3.

Anyway, not sure what else I have to say here, but nice to be here anyway :)

Justin

justin said:
Anyway, not sure what else I have to say here, but nice to be here anyway :)Justin

1.gif

It's nice to have you here!

Welcome to the Forum, Justin! Poke around and you'll find that your To-Be-Read list ends up far longer than the current contents of your book shelves!! :D

Edit: There's a post by a new user, reg, in the General Chat section about a Biggles forum (see the post here)- thought you might be interested :)

Kookamoor said:
Welcome to the Forum, Justin! Poke around and you'll find that your To-Be-Read list ends up far longer than the current contents of your book shelves!! :D

Edit: There's a post by a new user, reg, in the General Chat section about a Biggles forum (see the post here)- thought you might be interested :)

Thanks all!

Actually I am the webmaster for the Biggles forum even though I dont read biggles books anymore, reg is my work colleague and is a fanatic i am afraid!

Back