• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Katina Ferguson

I too am new to this site and learning about the forum. There seems to be a lot going on. I'm looking forward to knowing more readers and writers. I'm a relatively new writer, learning about marketing. It's going to take me a while to figure out everything about this site, though.

Jazzy33
writing as J. K. Maze
Home - www.JoanMaze.com

Hey Jazzy33,

Looks like we're in the same boat. I'm not totally new to writing (kept journals and wrote stuff for my eyes only), but new to writing for the public. I'm just starting to get the hang of forums and such. When it comes to marketing I would love to share what has been working for me. I've picked up tips and tricks from more experienced writers and read articles. Overall though it is important to understand that everything takes time, and those goes for seeing results from effective marketing as well. I think there is another area on this forum where we're supposed to talk about that. The writing and publishing section. But either way, send me a PM and we can chat (or I'll look for a thread to post what has worked for me, then send you a link to it).

Thanks so much. I would appreciate any hints on marketing you can give me. I'd also like to know what you've gotten published.

Jazzy

You know what Jazzy? Send me a friend request on Facebook. I'm with a group of self-published authors and we're having an online meeting tonight (at 9pm EST) to swap marketing tips. After that, whatever we don't get around to discussing I can share with you personally (if there is anything extra to add). Here's the link to my profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001694684811.

Anamnesis and Polly you're welcomed to join too. Send me a friend request and that way i can invite you to the "event".

:)

I just bought Fergyville and look forward to reading it. If I had a Kindle, I'd take it with me tomorrow when I volunteer at the office where I used to work. However, I do have it on my computer kindle.

By the way, is there a special place in B&R for self-promotion?

Jazzy

There is Jazz it's here. I still need to spill the beans on my marketing strategies and how they're panning out for me. I've been so busy, but still, I haven't forgotten about the chat we're supposed to have :)

Back