• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ken Follett: World Without End

businessbooks

Just finished reading it, and was VERY surprised that I enjoyed it MORE than the original.

If you like these sort of books I HIGHLY recommend "Sarum" by Edward Rutherfurd.

I have read Pillars of the Earth and enjoyed it very much,I have not gotten around to World Without End.It's a sequel to the story ? and are any of the characters from POTE in WWE?

As for Rutherford ,I started Ireland last year and it was engaging in the begining but after it got boring.It's the only book I have never finished.

I have read Pillars of the Earth and enjoyed it very much,I have not gotten around to World Without End.It's a sequel to the story ? and are any of the characters from POTE in WWE?

As for Rutherford ,I started Ireland last year and it was engaging in the begining but after it got boring.It's the only book I have never finished.

I just checked at amazon; both books are set in the same town, two hundred years apart. Both sound like good reads, and I'm glad to see that my local library has a copy of Pillars of the Earth. I feel a sudden urge to pay them a visit this afternoon:whistling:

Well that is interesting! I am going to have to bring it up the TBR pile.Thanks.

Abe,you should visit your local library.lol

Well that is interesting! I am going to have to bring it up the TBR pile.Thanks.

Abe,you should visit your local library.lol

I practically live there, you know. I know all the librarians by name, and can tell about their kids, hobbies, and pets names...It's THAT sort of town:lol:

I wanted to reread the pillars ere I started with it, but Pillars won... and got me stuck somewhere in the middle... so the rest of pillars and WWE is on the theoretical reading plan for 2009, hope I make it this year, but my reading future is a dark labyrinth built out of pillars of books and somewhere on the bottom of one of them is Pillars...

Back