• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Labyrinth

This is one of my favorites, I'd worn out the tape and just recently bought it on DVD, since the kids like watching it too ;) .

i've never seen this movie but have always wanted to. The storyline kinda reminds me of a book i had as a child - a girl called Ida is looking after her brother who gets kidnapped by goblins(?) they leave her with an ice doll and when she realises the switch she has to go rescue her brother. I can't remember the title or author - does it ring any bells with anyone? I would love to get my hands on a copy of it.

Tis a great film. I was off the age where I was beginning to notice girls when it came out and young Jennifer was one of my first crushes (along with Princess Leia of course)

As for a favourite scene. Any with Ludo. He's so cute.
Also the whole conversation with the worm. It's his little scarf!

It's been an age since I saw the movie - thanks for the trip down memory lane. David Bowie.... need I say more :) The imagery and music were fab. And now that my memory has been tripped I'll have to go get the DVD/Vid. :D

OMG, I have loved this movie for as long as I can remember!
I used to be so scared of David Bowie in it though, LOL :p

Back