• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ladies please read this for your own good

Stewart said:
We need a photo feature. :mad:

For their own health, of course...

As to why the female life span becomes extended as a result of a woman's going topless, Dr. Mansfield has a theory: "The positive attention topless women get from men is psychologically such a lift that it affects various physical systems within the body positively as well -- not to mention that going topless often leads to sex, which we all know is life-enhancing in many ways."

Hey, HD, welcome back!

Oh, and since you were last here, we've all gone topless, as you can see.

Amazing who pops up when the boobies are brought out. I'm sure it was purely medical interest :)

hay82 said:
Peter Strokemeir, 17, looks forward to the survey's results motivating more women to go topless. "I spend an average of two hours a day looking through my binoculars and telescope trying to catch women undressing in their apartment windows.

Wait a minute, that kid is my neighbor. Nope, just kidding. I wonder if we could have something instituted here at work. I'm sure it would make everyone feel better, including our patients. :D

what does it do for the health of the people who have to watch the women go topless? let's be honest ladies- going topless regularly means our breasts would be down to our knees in a matter of years (without surgery). so the majority of topless women aren't going to be so fun to look at after awhile. does that mean negative attention after a time, which could be detrimental to the topless woman's health? and what mental stresses do saggy brown sets of boobs have on the viewing population?

did i let the fun out of this thread?

They will stay PERKY forever, they will!!! My mother said if you believe in something enough it will happen and I believe I really do....

Jenem said:
what does it do for the health of the people who have to watch the women go topless? let's be honest ladies- going topless regularly means our breasts would be down to our knees in a matter of years (without surgery). so the majority of topless women aren't going to be so fun to look at after awhile. does that mean negative attention after a time, which could be detrimental to the topless woman's health? and what mental stresses do saggy brown sets of boobs have on the viewing population?

It's OK. They'll always be pert, firm breasts to look at.

LOL
sorry to dampen the mood!

Ya Krunk- yes, there may be perky ones to look at always, but as time goes by there will always be more brown saggy sets than perky pairs!

Back