• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Laws of Anime

Wabbit

Came across laws of anime whilst rambling around the WWW. I was actually laughing out loud while reading some of the "laws" of anime. If you watch anime you will probably get some smiles from it too.

Enjoy :)

Yeah, gave me a giggle.

Say, was there a thread on Anime, once? I can't seem to find it, and I've been looking for some interesting Anime films.

Wanna check out the Comics and Graphic Novels section - may have something on animes. Sounds wrong I know, but that's probably where you've seen it if you couldn't find it here.

ds

Martin said:
Yeah, gave me a giggle.

Say, was there a thread on Anime, once? I can't seem to find it, and I've been looking for some interesting Anime films.
Heh well the one i liked the most lately was "Angel Sanctuary"... it's by kaori yuki... she's great... try the manga first and the anime later.
You can also try Rurouni Kenshin the series... a lot of people like that one... umh i don't know what else to say... i like a lot of stuff but try these ones first if you like.:)

Back