• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Leonie Swann - Three Bags Full: A Sheep Detective Story

Banocanut

At first I was drawn to the book because the binding reminded me of Men Who Stare at Goats, so I picked it up and read the description. It said it was about a flock of sheep that is determined to uncover the murder of their shepard, and the book is exactly that. How could I not read this book? I couldn't, and the book was pretty good (about as much as I was expecting from a random find).

The book is told from the perspective of the sheep and the way they interpret human actions, and that led to some humosous moments. The murder mystery story was not the greatest, but the characters in the book were great and all of the well placed jokes actually had me laughing while I read. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a quick light read, but not to someone who is looking for a serious murder mystery.

:star4:

Back