• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Leprechaun Trapping 101

Can you please explain what St. Patrick day is? Is that like a kind of religious day?

Yes, it's a Catholic holiday that celebrates the life of St. Patrick, one of the patron saints or Ireland.

Anymore, it's just an excuse for Catholics and non-Catholics (who wouldn't normally celebrate it) to get drunk.

Yes, it's a Catholic holiday that celebrates the life of St. Patrick, one of the patron saints or Ireland.

Anymore, it's just an excuse for Catholics and non-Catholics (who wouldn't normally celebrate it) to get drunk.

Drinking isn't bad, man. I love drinking. I am drinking since that I was eleven and I carry martini with myself or a vodka. The second when I got some olives in my pocket.:)

You're cool. I mean, you know how to rescue yourself in each time you do something bad. You're a selfish man - it's a fact. No offense. I'm friend. - as me but you are sweet so you can escape without getting any damage. It was hard love.

Back