• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Let's see those Desktops

This is my wallpaper:

Ferrari_575_GTZ_219_1024x768.jpg

"Michael's Floder", huh Giddieon? I also noticed a floder named "Firefly Serenity". That would just be a "backup" of the movie, no? Cool background, by the way.

sirmyk said:
"Michael's Floder", huh Giddieon? I also noticed a floder named "Firefly Serenity". That would just be a "backup" of the movie, no? Cool background, by the way.

Well Michael's Folder is mine Lisa's is my wifes stuff and Emily's is my daughters stuff...

Ther Firefly Serenity is not a movie back up...although I have one... that folder is images for making wallpapers...(Which I have not done yet but soon...)

The reason I do have a back up of the movie is so I can put the movie on my PSP...
Now I know what you are thinking I am a ....
13520PIRATE.jpg

Trust me that is not the case and it is not because I did not want to buy the UMD disk it is that my PSP can not play North American UMDs ...I have a white PSP fron Japan...

So yes I own it but me no Pirate....me good person...:)

Here is some of the Wallpapers that I have made in the past...
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v721_giddieon_triwizardchampswallpaper1024x7681b.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v721_giddieon_voldytriowallpaper1024x7681b.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v721_giddieon_chroniclesofnarniawallpaper1024x768.jpg

harrydumbgofwork1a.jpg

IMG_31681c.jpg

IMG_33081a.jpg

pontalba said:
Here is another one. I know, I know....its a kids movie, but talking dogs? Gotta Love It!
1125sw1.jpg

HAHA, I didn't like the movie, but my kids own the DVD. I own 2 dogs just like Nelly in the movie, and my friend in Colorado owns her and we were able to go out an visit "Nelly"

Here's mine, minus the folders and icons some of which I feel are a little embarassing, and I don't know you all well enough to expose them yet!

gogh.starry-night.jpg

Back