• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Letters to the Editor

SFG75

I use to write a lot of these. I had a pattern whereby I would write to a large, state wide paper, and then a more regional one, and then the local paper. I wrote about politics mostly, bills I hated or favored, and politicians that I hated or favored.:D It has been about two years since I've last written a letter to the editor, and I think I'll make it my goal to write one a month.

So, do you write letters to the editor? If so, what was it about? Care to share?:cool:

I've written maybe five or six in my life. Like you they were about politics or an article or other letter from the paper that got me fired up. I am always keenly interested in the letters that are published by different papers. It makes you wonder when you see how they differ from paper to paper if that is a reflection of who reads that paper or the cities' varying demographics. I suppose it could be both or even some other reason entirely.

Back