• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lisa Gardner: Gone

Madeline

308 pages and a lot of excitement by Lisa Gardner.
A very good book and a little different than most. ;)

My friend just read that and thought it was brilliant, so he baught me a copy for my birthday. I havent had a chance to read it yet because I've been pre occupied, but I hope to get around to reading it soon! I have heard great things about it.

Lani

I'm still waiting for my copy to materialise at my local library; I'm currently fourth in the queue!

This was definitely a good read. I love the way, towards the end of the book, she leaves every chapter with a cliff-hanger, and then promptly moves onto another facet of the story at the start of the next. It certainly had me reading faster and faster towards the end!

I'll have to try Gone. I just finished The Killing Hour and loved it, so I want to read her other works. I know of The Survivor's Club, but are there any others?

Lisa Gardner is an excellent author. I have read all of her books and many that she endorses. Can't wait for her next offering.

Lisa Gardener is excellent. I cant wait for her next one to come out. i read Hide in 2 days. my husband wasnt too happy about that, lol!

Back