• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lit Web - author biographies

Wabbit

Lit Web - over 500 biographies of the most important writers with our Authors Index, selected bibliographies, and the winners, past and present, of the top literary prizes since they began.

Enjoy :)

Indeed thank you! Or maybe I should curse you for giving me the ten billionth thing to occupy my time. :p

The wabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that StillI had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down what seemed to be a very deep well indeed.

"Thank you -- I think," she said, before disappearing for what was in all probability going to be an extremely long time...

Wabbit said:
Lit Web - over 500 biographies of the most important writers with our Authors Index, selected bibliographies, and the winners, past and present, of the top literary prizes since they began.
You might want to post it here too.

Good idea, Lies. I was going to put it into the links section. I think it works better there though.

As for the rest of you... :D glad you liked. It does make very interesting reading. I have gotten lost in there for quite a time.

Back