• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lonely soul stopping by

Sar

kickbox
Hello everyone, having been devoid of a "corner" of the web to lounge around for some time now, this place was recommended to me.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure how to introduce myself to people I don't know, so if you want to know anything just ask.

I must confess to having been lazy with regards to reading the last few years & have mainly just read factual books, but I'm now well & truly back into my fiction too (anyone who has advice regarding decent thrillers please drop me a message).

thank you to everyone who welcomed me, and I hope this answers your questions Wolhay

I used to be very much into my horror books & particularly enjoyed Shaun Hutson & Stephen King, but also LOVE the humour of Douglas Adams. I'm now starting to get into my thrillers and have been trying out Patricia Cornwell & Kathy Reichs, with Jeffery Deaver & Tess Gerritsen books eagerly awaiting to be read.
My opinion on the royal family is that they are a good tourist attraction and little else, though I can't believe how much they get slated for acting like normal people every now and again (ie getting remarried). I love the way people claim that it is the current royal family which has strongly undermined the monarchy, when historically there's certainly been alot worse.

Now then, where do I sign up for the moonlight dance lessons? ;)

Right here! Just sign on the dotted line and don't worry about the small print :D

I ...................................... wish to sign up for moonlight dance lessons and featuring the moonbeam mumbo!

Hmmmmm, I'm sure my mum warned me never to accept offers of the moonbeam mumbo from wabbits without checking the small print first

.... does look seriously tempting though

Back