• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Lady Morgan

Greetings! :)

I have been browsing this forum for quite awhile now, and finally decided it was time to join. Hope you'll find room for me in this wonderfully warm feeling community.

I will read almost anything you put in front of me, and have already read some of the books that have been suggested here (I suppose I'll post more on those in the appropriate forum).

Well, that's enough babble for now, I think. I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Lurkers intrigue me. Why did you join today and not yesterday? What was it that spurred you into action? An erudite post, or that extra spoonful of sugar in your coffee?

Litany said:
Lurkers intrigue me. Why did you join today and not yesterday? What was it that spurred you into action? An erudite post, or that extra spoonful of sugar in your coffee?

Someone uncovered a thread about the oldest book owned. I have just started collecting old books, so it finally got me to post. That and the fact that I had two cups of coffee today instead of my usual one.

Yep. It's always the coffee. Well I suppose I should say welcome, but it's so corny, so I won't. That's not to say that you aren't, but you might turn out to be Dan Brown in disguise or something, so it would be premature of me to say that you definitely were, even though you most likely are. If you see what I mean.

I've given up caffiene. And as much sugar as I can bear to part with. You should see me after a bowl of Cookie Crisp. I be deadly. I'm too much at the mercy of my metabolism.

But I did have some biscuits.

Kinda creepy, people watching us without us knowing it.

Welcome to the Boards!

Cheers, Martin

Since you said you been lurking I guess welcoming you to the forums would be a bit late, so welcome to posting at the forums. :)

Lady Morgan said:
With that, I'll thank you for the maybe someday welcome and hope to earn it in earnest soon.
Oh, I'll have forgotten about it by then. Umm, let's just say that if I haven't threatened you with a sporking by this time next week you're mostly welcome.

Welcome Lady M,

I think it's sweet that Litany has someone new to play with. :)

It got pretty monotonous watching her play with herself. :D

Hope you enjoy it here!

RaVeN

Back